Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Roller Shade

All of the windows in my house have mini blinds and I'm just not a fan so I have started replacing them with roller shades. I plan on putting curtains in my bedroom but for the rest of the windows I wanted to go less formal. I have used fabric to spice up some of the shades I have put in the other rooms but since I have been stenciling like mad I decided I wanted to do a stencil shade in the living room. The window is pretty large (71"x58") so I was thinking a large tone-on-tone pattern would be nice. Here is the living room window. Here are a couple of examples of the patterns I would stencil:

Lowes sells the roller shades and they are fairly inexpensive. I also think one of medium/light weight maybe nice just to filter the light and not darken the room. I will post the finished projects when that day comes. As for now, I have several projects still in production and some in the line preceding this so don't hold your breath.

No comments: