Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Organization in Progress

I have finally started my attempts at organization in my studio. Remember the containers I purchased from Ikea? Probably not because it has taken me a ridiculous amount of time to put them to use. Sorry for the dark pictures, I just had to put something up because I think it's all beginning to come together, and I couldn't wait until daylight to take the pictures. I also plan to rip the carpet out within the next 2 weeks. I am excited and worried about what's underneath, but worse case scenario I have to buy a cheap rug to throw over it if the floors are really bad. Anything is better than the long piled carpet they chose, it's so hard to keep clean! Sorry my desk is such a mess, I have many projects in progress!





1 comment:

Kate Kettner said...

we need to do something soon, you, jerrad maybe, and v'lou and jane are on the invite list