Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Back

I took off most of this week to work on my house and today I'm back to work. Our office has been working on things since it's spring break so I had to come in today and check up on things. Needless to say, there is a lot to do and several things "out of whack." I missed posting on St. Patty's day (apologies) but I hope everyone had a good one!

I feel like I accomplished something, I knocked out 3/4 of this project but still need to do the counters and back splash next to the range. It wasn't the easiest project and took several power tools but boy, what a pay off! Photos to follow. I also worked on several other, anticipated projects between drying times but they aren't finished yet. I plan on posting pictures this weekend. Sorry for the delay and unexplained absence!

No comments: