Monday, March 30, 2009

Attention to Details

Since the kitchen "overhaul" I have been contemplating a new faucet. This is similar to what I have (with a black side sprayer):

After all of the blood, sweat and tears that went into the counter tops and back splash I don't think this faucet is worthy. If the house was much larger I would make a ridiculous investment and buy this faucet by Kohler:

This one is my absolute favorite (expensive taste)!
On the more practical side I could do something like this, by Moen:

I'm not crazy about this one but I can't get to expensive and I don't plan on replacing the sink so I guess I'm stuck with a four-hole faucet. If I were able to go with a single hole construction and purchase a side sprayer I would pay a little more money and go with the faucet from Delta:




I don't know what I could do with the other 2 holes that would remain, is it possible to use a single hole faucet with a side sprayer and hide the other 2 holes? If so, I think this one is perfect for the new kitchen!

No comments: