Monday, February 16, 2009

Road Trip

Saturday we (mom and brother's g/f) took a road trip down to IKEA. Fortunately, I got out with only spending a little over $100, YAY! There are so many things I had to resist but I bought a couch last Friday (pictures to come) so that ate up some of the money I had set aside for IKEA. Here are a few things I bought:

The Tertial for my studio (it looks great in there and it's so practical for intricate stuff). 3 Asker containers for the pegboard in my studio. Prefect for pencils, paint brushes etc.The Minde mirror. Can you believe we have lived in our house over a year and didn't have a full length mirror until now? I haven't decided if I want to make a nice frame for the mirror or just use the simple wall mounts. It was a busy Valentine weekend. Hope everyone's was joyful!

No comments: