Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Pre-Spring" Cleaning

Today I was cleaning files from my computer and I came across this file:
This was one of the first things I created when I began using Adobe Illustrator. I was working as a student employee at the College of Law and they asked me to create a law related graphic for some project and this one of ideas I came up with (I don't remember what the project was or which design we chose). The green owl is specific to OU Law (there is a long story involved) and signifies their rivalry with the engineering school who continues to paint the Law school owl perched on the facade green (engineering school colors, I believe). The Law school continued to remove the paint until recently, they decided it was all in vein so it remains green today. Either way I found this image and it made me smile. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: