Monday, February 16, 2009

Update

Picture of the 'New to me' couch. It needs new cushions but it should be fairly simple to replace the foam. Other than that I decided not to reupholster the fabric is in decent shape and the colors are perfect. Also a photo of the new lamp in my studio. Can't wait to start organizing and hanging things on the pegboard.
On a side note I do intend on getting rid of those wretched mini blinds but I haven't decided what would look best. I was thinking about hanging some sort of shade as curtains aren't very practical for a window behind a couch. I would like something that would allow sufficient light during the day but privacy when needed. Ideas welcome. Notice a recurring them in my photos? I have a little four legged friend that is attached to my hip. I love her as much though so it's no bother!

No comments: