Friday, February 6, 2009

Vivid Dreams

Last night/early this morning I had some really scary dreams. They involved several bad omens: snakes, gun, loss of loved ones, I hope they stay dreams. It started with a strange dream involving a random guy that I have seen at work (he is not even an acquaintance, just someone I have seen amongst the other law students) he had some scissors and cut a chunk of his hair. It was strange, I have yet to figure out what this means. Perhaps it signifies changes maybe in appearance or maybe it means illness, or mental unrest. There was also the presence of a hand gun in this part of the dream. I don't recall who had the gun or it's significance in the chain of events. I don't remember it being used, just an appearance.
After these occurrences the scene shifted to horror. I remember being outside at a picnic table with my b/f, Joey and his friends. It felt like a birthday party buy the sky was a dark grey, some clouds were even black. I remember feeling very perturbed by the sky and then snakes started falling out of the trees and I ran inside. Zola, my dog, was also there and she chased after me as I ran inside. She didn't make it as a giant constrictor grabbed her. I watched, and oddly, it seemed to be playing with her. I tried to get her to come inside and she wouldn't. I would later coax her in through a window. After this there were snakes everywhere they started coming inside and I remember shouting at Joey to get his BB gun (he doesn't even have a BB gun).


Thankfully, I woke up shortly after the snakes started coming inside but the entire dream (from the weird haircutting to the snakes everywhere) felt very chaotic and I was in a constant panic. Perhaps it regards the life decisions I have been stressing over lately, I am open to interpretations. Here is a quick drawing of the imagery, just picture this intensity and disturbance in reality:

Photobucket

No comments: