Thursday, May 14, 2009

Red Lines

I don't know why but I have been on a "car kick" lately. Maybe I'm about to have a breakthrough, some masterpiece is about to boil over (one can only hope). Perhaps it's me searching out a possible tattoo idea. I know I want a car but how do you turn a car tattoo into something, well, "classy?"

That's for another post. This one is about my attraction to red lines. "Red lines?" You ask. Tires. I might be the only girl you will meet named Bill and the only one that melts over red line tires. They are just classic and they remind me of hot wheels. I'm a resto mod. girl (in case I haven't already mentioned that) I like my classics to look just as they did when they came off the show room but with modern convenience (ie. a/c, disc brakes, fm radio/cd and power steering). I guess the red lines just scream retro and I love it. I'm also a sucker for detail, obviously. How can your heart not skip a beat at the sight of these babies:

These are all bowties. I do love Mopar, they are #2. I'm beginning to warm up to Fords, slowly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice 67!! Taylor would be soo proud!!