Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maybe

So my last post really got me thinking. Here is what I came up with:Simple. Perhaps it looks a little unfinished but I want something I can age with. Nothing to elaborate or overdone. I am still struggling over where to put it. I want to show it off, but I also want to be able to cover it easily. All weather, versatility. Option 1 or Option 2 (?):
Option 1 is problematic but it's growing on me. It wouldn't be visible except in a bathing suit (which I often avoid) so I'm thinking, no. I'm not sure about option 2, seems predictable. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should put it on your lower back, like a tramp stamp. Hahahahahaha!!! "Becca it's permanent... look at him he's a freak, what are you some kind of freak?... It's better than a kick in the face with a golf shoe." Please tell me you remember this movie. I think I like the one on the side, but maybe more on your side side, not on the side of your back. You could get a little version on the inside your wrist (i know, i know... a lot of people are doing it) so you can hide it with a watch or one of those huge bracelets you wear.

Kate Kettner said...

i think option 1 would hurt less. does that help?