Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Marketing

Yesterday I was grocery shopping and I went to buy some spaghetti sauce. I was looking at all the different brands trying to decide on which flavor I wanted. In the midst of decisions I was drawn to Paul Newman's brand, Newman's Own. I looked at the different flavors and I noticed that a couple of them had different packaging. Paul in the hat isn't that off base. After all, somedays you just need to spice things up with accessories. But, on the other awkwardly packaged sauce was a pair of hands grasping Paul's cheeks, maybe it is suppose to be his Italian grandma? I don't know, it just seemed silly. Is there some infamous Italian joke I'm not getting? I laughed anyway and I couldn't resist taking a photo. Good times.


Oh and just in case you were wondering, I went for pesto and tomato. Who can resist Paul in a hat, right? Sorry for the horrible photos.

No comments: