Friday, January 9, 2009

Laminate and Vinyl

Happy Friday! Today I worked in illustrator most of the day and I’m feeling a bit cross eyed. In light of my new resolution I wanted to leave you with a little ditty. My mom and I have done several, rather large (re)upholstery projects but lately I have been so busy that I haven’t had much time to help. I scored some chairs that were being thrown away and decided that I would begin to replace my dining room chairs. There were only 2 but I thought it would be fairly easy to find four (I’m still searching). I found the final on clearance and it goes very well with my laminate top dining table and mom was gracious enough to recover them. I think they turned out AMAZING!


(^courtesy of ebay) This is the color of my table although my table has straight, tapered legs instead of the curved legs. I would like to have four chairs similar to this photo and I would use the other two at the ends of the table. Well, that's all for now. Have a swell weekend!

No comments: