Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun

Today we had some ice come in and I got to leave work about 4 hours early, which is magnificent. One of my friends ask me to help them with the problem room. I have never seen the room nor do I know the dimensions it's more just to help them establish some ideas. Since I had most of the day off I decided to make a mock up of what I would do. The room serves as a bedroom/office/piano room so there is a "hodge podge" of function and many very different pieces of furniture (pieces which I have also never seen). My them was vintage Hollywood. Hope they like it, either way it was fun to mess around in AI.
I know some of the scale, proportions and perspective are off but since I'm not getting paid I didn't spend days on end trying to achieve perfections. I can always use Illustrator tips/tricks.

No comments: